Bikes & Beans has:
- The Maritimes ONLY SICI (Serotta International Cycling Institute) Certified Specialist.
- The Maritimes ONLY Serotta Size Cycle.
- The Maritimes ONLY dedicated Size and Fit studio (look in our photo gallery for pics).
- We evaluate foot/shoe/cleat and range of motion.
- We utilize video monitors and laser knee tracking in our fit process.
- We have an outstanding reputation when it comes to fit and now that we are certified under the world's premier fitting school.
- We are able to incorporate power information into our fitting process utilizing FTP testing. This is the ultimate tool in evaluating changes in positioning.
- Quality to the last detail, such as, male and female washrooms, and shower facilities for after the session in case you need to get back to work.
What does SF2P stand for?
S - Size - We determine the proper size frame you require.
F - Fit - We fit you using the latest science for maximium comfort, power output, and performance.
F - Fitness - This is primarily the individual's responsibility, however, we can test power and give values the individual may find very useful in training.
P - Performance - the ultimate goal is to maximize the individuals potential while minimizing the risk of injury.
For a limited time we will be offering fittings to those with bikes not purchased at B&B. These dates are as follow:
January Through March 1, 2014, Taking Appointments for Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday during our regular business hours.
To make an appointment call the store at 849-BIKE (2453) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointments for bicycles purchased from us can be made at any time and we will do our best to come to a convenient time. Please note there are NO CHARGES if you have a bicycle purchased from Bikes & Beans.
Packages for non-B&B bicycles (please indicate when booking):
Please note - any equipment changes needed, such as stems, etc, are extra costs.
1.) Size & Fit $230 plus tax, B&B Bike free
- Range of Motion
- Cleat positioning
- Utilizing Size Cycle or individual's own bicycle.
- Lazer knee tracking.
- Time Frame approx 2 hours involved
- 1 month of follow-up included
2.) FTP Testing (Functional Threshold Power Test) $80 plus tax, B&B Bike Free
- Utilizing power meter.
- Time frame approx 1.5 hours involved
3.) Ultimate Size and Fit $330 plus tax
- Note that there is a specific time commitment involved in this procedure.
- Incudes 2 FTP tests, the FIRST within 48 hours BEFORE the Size & Fit.
- The SECOND within 48 hours AFTER the Size & Fit session..
- 1 month of follow-up included.
4.) Cleat positioning $50 plus tax
- Axle properly postioned across 1st and 5th metatarsals.
- Plumb line from knee.